Saint Nicola`s Church in Donji Milanovac

 

Saint Nicola`s Church in Donji Milanovac has moved three times together with the town. In 1840, Captain Misa Anastasijevic built the church on the old location. This church was flooded during the construction of hydroelectric Djerdap. Here, a new church was built, having valuable objects and remains of wall painting. The church has a 1st degree protection. It possesses the objects from the old church-gospel with enameled armature, silver cross from 1830, smaller gospel, silver goblet and four valuable icons from the 18th and 19th centuries. 

The Djerdap National Park

The Djerdap National Park

The Djerdap National Park is located on the right coast of the Danube and it stretches from The Golubac Fortress to an ancient fortress Diana, with the length of 100km. The...

Browse

Information about the user

Username :
Password :

Register